Michael P. Gerace, Esq.
THE LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL P. GERACE
Attorney Michael P. Gerace is a Worcester resident but grew up in the suburbs of Boston. He completed graduate degrees in both Political Science and Economics. He taught in both disciplines, including spending four years teaching and administrating in Italy. After 17 years in academia, he made a decision to pursue law and earned a J.D. from Suffolk University of Law School. Today, he is both a trial attorney and an appellate attorney representing clients in Worcester County as well as other counties in Massachusetts. His background in teaching, research and writing lends itself naturally to the analytical work that often comes with complicated criminal and civil legal issues. Attorney Gerace focuses his efforts on criminal litigation and criminal appeals, but he also handles personal injury, family, law and civil appeals.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- Ph. D., Boston University – Political Science
- MA, MA, Northeastern University – Political Science, Economics
- BA, Framingham State College – Political Science
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Associations
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Bar Advocates of Worcester County
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys